Thursday, June 6, 2013

an incentive......

I hear that the more people that view your blog the more "credit" you get when using search engines. But I hear you get even better "credit" the more people comment on your posts.
I have had my blog just over a month now and haven't gotten one comment...I am so stoked that all of you have checked out my blog in the first place but if you time to even just comment on one thing that you might find interested....or not interesting even....I am putting an incentive out there!
For my 20th comment on my blog...I will give out a free coffee from a local coffee shop.
For my 50th comment on my blog...I will give out a free pack of Personalized Cartooned Cards provided by Cartoons By Ali

*Terms & Conditions: Limit of 5 comments per person please. It won't count if you are the only one to comment 20-50 times :)



No comments: